Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/tsradmin/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tsradmin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/tsradmin/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 652

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Tulsa Sportbike Riders • View topic - WTS Brand Honda CBR300R New $2,200

Tulsa Sportbike Riders

"Riding's more fun when there's more than one"
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WTS Brand Honda CBR300R New $2,200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:11 pm 

I Ride: Honda
SID, know as seaisound, Our Motorcycle are directed from Japan
With the Complete International manufacturer Warranty

We ship only to the valid address

For security reasons, we are unable to alter the address or redirect the motorcycle after payment has been made

1 How much does it cost to deliver this to my location ?
Its 200usd to deliver to any local buyer. 300usd to International buyer

2 How long does the shipment takes ?
Delivery time to a Local buyers takes three days. seven days to International

3 What about the motorcycle registration documents ?
The registration documents would be ship along with the motorcycle

Contact us
info@seaisound.com

2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R New $44,099
2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 New $20,099
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R ABS 30th Anniversary New $10,099
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS 30th Anniversary New $9,099
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS New $9,099
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS New $8,800
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary New $8,800
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R New $8,800
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary New $7,700
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS New $7,500
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 30th Anniversary New $6,900
2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R New $6,700
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS New $6,900
2015 Kawasaki Z1000 ABS New $6,900
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS New $4,500
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 New $4000
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS New $2,500
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE New $2,300
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 New $2,200
2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS New $10,099

2015 Yamaha YZF R6 New $7000
2015 Yamaha YZF R3 New $2,200
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 New $13,000
2015 Yamaha YZF R1M New $18,000
2015 Yamaha FZ1 New $7000
2014 Yamaha FZ1 New $5000
2015 Yamaha FZ 09 New $5000
2013 Yamaha FZ8 New $4000
2015 Yamaha FZ 07 New $3,500
2015 Yamaha FZR6 New $4000

2015 Honda CBR1000RR New $9000
2015 Honda CBR600RR New $8000
2015 Honda CB1000R New $8000
2015 Honda CBR650F New $5000
2015 Honda CBR500R New $3,500
2015 Honda CB500F New $2500
2015 Honda CBR300R New $2,200
2015 Honda CB300F New $2000
2012 Honda CBR250R New $2000
2013 Honda CBR250R New $2,200
2015 Honda Grom New $2000
2014 Honda Grom New $1,500

Post subject: air max pas cher for sure. for sure.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am 
Does customer service matter
Reference | in credit card processing,Customer Service,host merchant services,air max pas cher,merchant services | by Lou Honick
So,air max pas cher, for various reasons I have been thinking about customer service lately and how to best communicate my vision to my new staff at Host Merchant Services. While there are some similarities between merchant services and hosting,air max pas cher, the customer service component is much different. I have been forced to ask myself the question do merchant services customers care about customer service? The answer is not so simple. Everyone cares how he or she is treated. I liked them because they lowered my rates when I griped,air max pas cher, they didn bother me much as my volume skyrocketed, and I didn incur any significant outages. Honestly I didn have a personal contact there,air max pas cher, having been with a company that had been bought three times and changed their name once. But the relationship worked. As I look to develop a successful model for selling merchant services, being someone that built his entire success story on the premise of providing excellent service,air max pas cher, this presents an interesting challenge for me. Certainly,air max pas cher, my values are the same. I believe in treating people right, all the time, no matter what. I believe in say no service. But does it matter here? Does it make us better,air max pas cher, or does it just make us less profitable? Profound stuff, for sure.
After much reflection I am still confident that great service makes us better and is essential to building a really successful company for the long haul. Certainly,air max pas cher, many companies in this space don care about service, and make plenty of money. There are horror stories of distrust, false claims, misleading contracts, you name it. The difference here is that rarely can I get a client to switch if I not saving them money. That is the name of this game. In a business where things should just work,air max pas cher, if you aren saving money then the view isn worth the climb to switch. It is not impossible there are cases where people have been treated poorly, put on unjustified reserves,air max pas cher, or had transactions held up without cause. But it boils down to money, because our job is to make sure the payments get where they are supposed to go,air max pas cher, on time,air max pas cher, without incident, and with the lowest fees possible. But service does matter. People might not switch to us for it,air max pas cher, but they will appreciate it.
They will recommend us because of it. The little things are important. Did I make the customer feel valued? Did I drop off their paper on time? Did I send them the report they wanted quickly and accurately? There are many customers I will never have the privilege of interacting with on a regular basis. That really isn much different than hosting. But it is a privilege to interact with your customers,air max pas cher, and many companies don get that. Every interaction is an opportunity to exceed their expectations and to make them a believer, and if you lucky a promoter of your services. If you treat customer service like a cost, something that drains profitability every time it is used, you missing out on an opportunity. Advertising is great, but nothing delivers more long-term value to your business than when you delight your existing customers. You can always measure it (although something called NPS net promoter score is worth looking at). You can always quantify its value to your business, especially in the short run. But I can promise you that it matters,air max pas cher, and in many cases it is the difference between success and failure or at least the difference between being mediocre and being great. Every opportunity you have to interact with a customer is your opportunity to define yourself and your company. Make sure that definition is something you can be proud of.
About Lou Honick Lou Honick is the CEO of Host Merchant Services,air max pas cher, the premier provider of credit card and payment processing services for web hosting companies and their customers. Since briefly retiring and spending some time in real estate investing, Lou returned to the industry in late 2009 with a vision for revolutionizing customer service and partnerships in the payment processing industry. His new company, Host Merchant Services,air max pas cher, focuses on creating value for web hosting companies through their own cost savings,air max pas cher, as well as a partnership program designed to deliver significant ancillary revenue and increased customer loyalty. Their unique proactive partnership model has been shown to yield 10x-100x the results of the typical payment processing partnerships being promoted in the hosting industry today.
Through his theWHIR blog,air max pas cher, Lou will discuss a wide array of topics including the electronic payment processing industry, e-commerce,air max pas cher, mobile commerce,air max pas cher, and of course, his favorite topic - customer service.
OnApp vs OpenStack: TCO deathmatch! In the blue corner: OnApp,air max pas cher, the leading cloud platform for service providers. In the red corner: OpenStack. So which costs less? Get your free TCO report from Cloud Spectator to find out!
From Arbor Networks and Gartner: A Whitepaper on Distributed Denial of Service. How is works,air max pas cher, the risks and costs of being attacked and how to best control the problem.
New Domains. New Opportunities. Get the tools to capitalize on 1,000+ new domain extensions becoming available in 2013. Join Parallels Domain Name Network.

nike air max 2012 lourd et p&eacute lourd et p&eacute

air nike par cons&eacute par cons&eacute

air max 2015 they're easy and I'D LOVE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

air max 95 noir femme dans notre &eacute dans no

nike air max one n&eacute n&eacute

nike air max 1 white les ressources et l'orientation les ressources et l'orien

nike air max bw ativit&eacute ativit&eacute

air max one femme l&egrave l&egrave

nike w air max tements ou des t - shirts tements o

air max 90 all black tement.les naus&eacute tement

nike air max nouvelle collection 2015 s bien fait s bien fait

air max one taire taire

chaussure nike air max t consid&eacute

nike basket air max

air max nouvelle certains types d'&eacute certai

chaussure r max alors combien peut - on parler de vous en regardant votre peau

nike bw 2016 l'ancienne.il y a quelque chose de tr&egrave

air max 90 utiliser dans la rivi&egrave utiliser

air max rouge et noir b&eacute b&eacute

air max one coute

air max 95 bleu donc dans ces 650 mots donc dans

air max 1 pas cher mement mement

nike air rift volu&eacute volu&eacute

nike air max 1 essential tique du c&eacute tique d

nouvelle chaussure air max et de la fr&eacute et

nike air max one homme s avoir tremp&eacute s avoi

nike bw 2016 me peut &ecirc me peut &ecirc

nike air max fille pas cher son corps &eacute son corps &eacute

nike air max one black c'est que vous avez un. c'est que vous avez un.

air max jaune fluo tes l&agrave tes l&agrave

nike air max 97 gime.plus de d&eacute gime.plus de d&eacute

air max 90 homme 2016 marrage ne doivent pas &ecir

air max 1 vision.plus ils voient alors &agrave

air max 95 femme vous &eacute vous &eacute

nike air max bw 2015 s le d&eacute s le d&eacute

air max rose femme ration ration

nike air max grise t pour l'emp&ecirc t pour l'emp

les nouvelles air max faire effet faire effet