Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/tsradmin/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Tulsa Sportbike Riders • View topic - Group buy interest? Waterproof GPS Tracker see inside

Tulsa Sportbike Riders

"Riding's more fun when there's more than one"
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Group buy interest? Waterproof GPS Tracker see inside
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:28 pm 

I dont post here anymore cause my wife wont let me get anything two wheeled anymore but....

I wanted to gauge the interest if I offered you guys a group buy price on my Cal-Amp LMU-330 Waterproof GPS Tracking devices.
These retail from my website for $165.00 http://www.RZRTracker.com

Device details - LMU-330
This device is waterproof and made for harsh environments and made to be place on motorcycles, side by sides, atvs, heavy equipment, boats, anything with a 12v/24v charge system. This device will notify you if its being moved with the key turned off with the use of its accelerometers. You can place a Geo zone around where ever you live and if the device leaves or enter it will text and email you. In the Geo zone settings there is a setting to repeat both text and emails every "x" amount of time to make sure youre informed. This device will email and text you if the battery supply its connected to drops below 11.4 volts. This device has an internal back up battery. If the device is removed from its 12v supply it will notify you of tampering and the device will go into active track untill the back-up battery runs out of power typically 24 hours supply of power. This device will automatically check in every 24 hour period. You can also login to the website click "Locate now" at any time. If you have an Android phone there is a free phone app that you can use to locate now. Device will also record a "highest speed of the day" and can be set to notify at a set speed Device has free automatic over the air firmware download.

installation can simply be wired directly to battery. 12v supply and ground.
If you can locate a key ignition wire you can add this to wire to turn the devices state to active sleep mode.

price per device
1-4 units price $148.00
5-10 units price $140.00
10+ units $130.00

This comes with 1 year of unlimited service...NO MONTHLY FEES EVER.

I can accept all major cards, cash or paypal

if you guys are interested I'd like to get the total order in by Tuesday at 12:00 PM
After Tuesday I'll contact any of those that are interested to get payment details.

As spring approaches thieves are on the look for bikes and trailers...You need one of these specially if you live in an apartment in Tulsa!

image size warning!