Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/tsradmin/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Tulsa Sportbike Riders • View topic - Helping Robby's Sister, last post. Going back to AR.

Tulsa Sportbike Riders

"Riding's more fun when there's more than one"
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Helping Robby's Sister, last post. Going back to AR.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

Helping Robby's Sister. Should be the last post on this as she is heading back home on the 30th. Everything has pretty much been taken care of, MUCH MUCH thanks to Garland and April and all that they've done. Last thing needed, she is taking Robby's truck and can fit most of the stuff she will be keeping in his truck. She still needs someone with a truck to help move a couch set and mattress down as well. It's about a 2.5 to 3 hour drive. A little south of Ft. Smith.

Can anyone assist with this on Tuesday the 30th? I would but I have my big boss in town that day and cannot bail. Eesha said she would pay for gas. If no one can make it, does anyone have room to store it until the weekend when maybe a volunteer or someone could take it down to her? My garage is currently full and so is Garlands. Let me know, thank you.